Location: New York, New York
E-mail: E-mail Me
The Law Office of Marshall S. Bluth handles substantial personal injury claims including auto accidents, construction site accidents, trip and fall accidents and all types of injury claims. With over 20 years of experience, Marshall is dedicated to obtaining the best settlements for his clients.
The firm only handles plaintiffs' personal injury cases, including accidents involving
- trucks and motorcycles
- construction and demolition workers who are injured on the job
- pedestrians injured in a trip/slip and fall due to defective or slippery sidewalks and other defective properties
- elevator malfunctioning cases
- defective products
- and others
Marshall's broad experience in the area of personal injury cases enables the firm to maximize recoveries promptly. Marshall personally handles each and every case with the same passion and attention to detail. When you retain The Law Office of Marshall S. Bluth, Marshall will be there to guide you through each step in the litigation process.
Over the years, Marshall's aggressive style and commitment has earned his clients tens of millions of dollars in settlements and recoveries. Click here to see some of the more recent cases the firm has successfully handled for clients.
Marshall is personally committed to keeping each and every client informed about his or her case and to professionally handling every case with the same passion and attention to detail. The firm’s passion and preparedness, and the personal attention each and every client receives, are the reasons for its success. Marshall believes these are the reasons why nearly all of the firm’s business comes from client recommendations.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Work Place Accidents
- Aviation Accidents -- Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1988
New York Law School, New York, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association